Exec - Caviar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Simply secure installation is...
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing.
- Bubble-free | recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode.
- Hassle-free | same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Can have children rear facing up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Included with EXEC purchase | Dual flip open cupholders, machine washable quilted leg rest slip cover, Merino wool baby and head inserts and additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- Recommended use: Rear facing convertible With seat belt: 5-50 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs. | Forward facing convertible: With seat belt: 25-65 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs. | Belt positioning booster: 40-120 lbs., 38-57 in., 4 years +
- Product: L 22.5 in X W 18.5 in X 26-33 in
- Product weight: 26.6 lbs.