TRIV Stroller - Frost
This fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV™ is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system.
The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
For a quick trip to the corner store or getting across town, TRIV is a natural city dweller that packs up quickly and stands on its own, keeping your busy hands free.
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller frame. Weighs just 14.6 lb with the frame and ring adapter.
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing.
- Folds up quickly with one hand and stands on its own.
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen.
- UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window.
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar.
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness.
- All wheel suspension, rubber tires, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks.
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cozy promises a comfortable ride.
- Adjustable calf support.
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter.
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket.
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll.
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
- Fully featured compact stroller. Only 19.4 lb (without insert, armbar, or canopy)
- Recommended use: birth to 50 lb
- Product: L 30.5-34.5 x W 20 x H 42-43.5 inches
- Product (folded): L 25.3 x W 21 x H 17.5 inches
- Product weight: 19.4 lb (Without insert, armbar, or canopy) 14.6 lb (Frame & ring adapter)