Pipa Lite LX with Base - Granite
A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life. And you want to give them the very best. PIPA lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals.
Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design.
Because nothing’s too good for you and baby.
*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Sky drape™
- Merino wool and TENCEL™ * branded lyocell fiber blend
- 5 second True lock™ base installation
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Connects with all Nuna and select premium strollers to create a tasteful travel system.
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in.
- Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite lx is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to…
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Included with purchase: PIPA lite lx, infant car seat base, and GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- Sky drape™ protects from the elements
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
- Recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- Product: L 27.3 x W 17.5 x H 22.5 inches
- Product weight: 5.70 lbs (weight does not include insert and canopy)