Lola The Llama - 13"
Birthday: August 2nd
I live high in the mountains where I love to frolic with my twin brother and the rest of my herd. I’m a no drama llama – I do what I say I’m going to and nothing can stop me! I believe I can change the world even though I’m little. Let’s do it together, you and me. Let’s be lla-mazing!
Favorite quote: “I can, and I will.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
FABRIC + FEATURES:
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices